Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Meagan!

Wow, I can't believe my oldest sister is already 26 years old. (sorry, I know you'll kill me for telling everyone that) But I guess if she is getting old, we all are right! :)

Here is a list of a few of my favorite things about her.

1. She is always willing to help! Whether its with school projects or just someone to ask there opinion. She is definitely the one to go to.
2. She never stops talking! She always has something to say or tell, and it keeps us all entertained where ever we are.
3. She is always giving of what she has. When we were little and she was living on her own she would take us shopping all the time, and would give us all that she could. Never expecting anything back.
4. She is the best mom ever! We love the new addition to the family, and she always invites us down to play.
5. She is constantly cooking and serving our huge family, which I can't complain because it always taste good.
6. She always has to be right, and she knows everything. In my family it isn't uncommon for this attribute, but Meagan usually is ALWAYS right, and KNOWS everything!
7. She always wants to hang out with our family, "because we are cooler than anyone else".
8. She tries her hardest to make everyone happy, and for the most part she succeeds every time.
9. She is the greatest organizer I have ever met, she taught me all I know! And she has an amazing talent for scrap booking and her newest rave Blogging!
10. She is so supportive. She came to every dance thing I ever had, even if it meant sitting and watching boring dance numbers for hours just to see the same dance she has seen a million times. I could always hear here yelling my name with her deep voice! Not only does she support me, but she supports everyone in our family, including Tyler's family as well.

I don't think I have ever given her credit for what a great sister she has been! So happy birthday Meagan. I love you! I hope you have an amazing 26th birthday. Thank you for all you do! You're the best! Have fun with your new computer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever read any of the Eragon books? I know it sounds weird but I don't usually like those kind of books, and either does my Mom, but we both absolutely love those books. If you've already read them disregard me but if not you should. There are 2 out right now, Eragon and Eldest. There are going to be 2 more and the 3rd one comes out in September. Of course they're way better than the movie and the 2nd book is 10 times better than the 1st. So if you haven't already read them you should! Plus they're kind of long, so they'll keep you busy for a while :)

Meagan said...

Awh, what a nice little tribute to the coolest sister ever!

Thanks, Amanda!

Jackson Family said...

Hey I charge 250 for eye liner 250 for lips and 200 for eye brows

Brandt Lovell said...

I charge 249.99 for eye liner and lips. I don't do eye brows. j/k

Where is your cool camping pictures?