We're so lucky we both get such great support from all our family, we don't know what we would do without them. It was amazing to see them all there. We thought this day would never come, and now that it has its hard to believe. This summer our plans are to work and earn some money for college. ( Yay more school haha) We're pretty excited to move down to college and live in that hot weather all year long though, hopefully that'll give us some ambition to keep going! I got offered a job at a dental office in Spanish Fork. So far I've loved every minute of it, its nice going into work when you enjoy it. Seth starts a Phlebotomy class this week. He is now officially CNA certified and is anxious to start in the nursing program.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Graduation May 28, 2008
Seth and I have been so busy lately that we figured we better catch up on whats been going on this last month. First and foremost, we both finally graduated high school. Mine was early in the morning and Seth's was later that night. We all know that "I'm wiser because I graduated first" well at least thats what I keep telling him. They both went good and we were even able to squeeze a lunch in the middle at Brick Oven with both our families! 

We're so lucky we both get such great support from all our family, we don't know what we would do without them. It was amazing to see them all there. We thought this day would never come, and now that it has its hard to believe. This summer our plans are to work and earn some money for college. ( Yay more school haha) We're pretty excited to move down to college and live in that hot weather all year long though, hopefully that'll give us some ambition to keep going! I got offered a job at a dental office in Spanish Fork. So far I've loved every minute of it, its nice going into work when you enjoy it. Seth starts a Phlebotomy class this week. He is now officially CNA certified and is anxious to start in the nursing program.
We're so lucky we both get such great support from all our family, we don't know what we would do without them. It was amazing to see them all there. We thought this day would never come, and now that it has its hard to believe. This summer our plans are to work and earn some money for college. ( Yay more school haha) We're pretty excited to move down to college and live in that hot weather all year long though, hopefully that'll give us some ambition to keep going! I got offered a job at a dental office in Spanish Fork. So far I've loved every minute of it, its nice going into work when you enjoy it. Seth starts a Phlebotomy class this week. He is now officially CNA certified and is anxious to start in the nursing program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment