Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged!

"How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS, and 3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOUR SELF. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!"

1. JOYS:
  1. My first joy would definitely have to be my family. They mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do with out them. Including Seth, he is the greatest guy in the world, and all his family mean so much to me as well.
  2. Dancing, its been a passion of mine since I was little. I hope that I will be able to continue to do it, its been weird without it the last couple months.
  3. Movies, I love everything about them. Whether it be in the theater or just at home on the couch. I could watch them continually all day long!

2. FEARS:
  1. Losing someone I love or care about
  2. I hate spiders, insects and pretty much anything that crawls or slithers!
  3. Failure in my job, education, and life in general

3. GOALS:
  1. First and foremost I want to continue to my education as far as I can. I am planning to get my degree in Dental Hygiene, but after I want to go back and get a degree in business or graphic arts or something.
  2. I want to own a business. Anything really, maybe a dollar theater, a little cafe, or something.
  3. Raise a family and be the best parents to my children. Be able to support them and try to live up to the great parents that raised me.

4. OBSESSIONS:
  1. I have a weird obsession with Chocolate. I crave it, I could never go on a diet for the mere fact I can't live without it. I literally need it after every meal and I get this from my Mom.
  2. Reading, I go on these random spurts where I find a good book and can't stop! I'll read for hours every day until its finished, and then I find myself looking for another book to keep me occupied.
  3. FOOD! I can't live without it, I constantly am craving some sort of food or dessert. I over eat every time to the point where I'm sick. I tell myself I'll never do it again, but find myself doing the same thing every meal!

5. FACTS
  1. My birthday is on April Fools!
  2. I love taking pictures, editing them and messing around on photoshop.
  3. I have the hardest time picking out clothes to wear, I'll go through about 3 outfits before I decide on one, and usually its one I've already tried on. Sometimes I'll even buy clothes and let them sit in the bag with the tags still on them for a week because I feel guilty for buying them!
I tag: Seth, Kyler and Haley, Gub and Wendi, Meagan and Tyler, and Madison

No comments: