Well we made it through the first week of school, and we survived. Being out of school the last year definitely is taking its toll on me. I am struggling getting back into the school mode of things, but hopefully after a few more weeks I will feel pretty comfortable again. This semester is going to be rough, I have hard classes and A LOT of them! But, I am excited for what's to come. We have a great group of girls this year and I am anxious to get to know all of them. I'm extremely lucky that I already know a few people too. I just have to keep reminding myself "I think I can, I think I can" and hopefully i'll make it through these long 5 semesters before i'm done.
Seth is making this semester look like a breeze (although, i'm sure he doesn't feel that way). He is working full time and still getting his studies in. They have already started placing IV's and all that other stuff! I don't know how he does it all sometimes, but I sure am grateful for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment