- Seth and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary earlier this month! It is crazy to think how fast time has gone by. He surprised me with a bed & breakfast in Midway. It was absolutely beautiful. We spent the next day in Park City doing some shopping. (oh how I love the outlets!)
- I quit my job! My last day was on the 10th. If you know me, I hate change, and I hate goodbyes, I still have very mixed feelings about the whole thing, but know school is definitely the best thing to do right now.
- Seth and I spent a whole 7 nights 8 days in Los Cabos!! We had such a blast, we went on a VIP dinner cruise, and went horseback riding on the beach. It was great to see Seth's inner roots come out again, he was a natural cowboy on that horse.
- Our flight home connected in Phoenix, some of Seth's family happened to be vacationing there, so we decided to miss our flight to Vegas and spend a day with them.
- We went to the flea market again in downtown Phoenix. We love that place!! We both found us a watch for a souvenir!
- We watched the Arizona DiamondBacks vs. Cincinnati Reds baseball game. It was so much fun, we love watching ball games.
- Thursday we spent the morning doing some shopping, by noon we were on the road to Vegas. Where we saw Phantom of the Opera. It was an amazing show, and Seth even enjoyed it! I would definitely recommend it.
- It felt great to come home, we will be spending the next few days getting ready for school. IT STARTS MONDAY! AH!
- All in all, we have had a great summer!! We are sad it is over so fast but are anxious for school to get over too!! Life is good in St. Geezy! We just wish you all would come visit us more often!
Until next time.. Adios!
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time. Which B&B did you stay at in Midway. There is one up there that we go to when we save up for it.
we stayed at the Johnson Mill. It was gorgeous!
You guys sure have a lot of fun! I think it is great.
That's where we stay. What room?? We have been there 3 times.. We love the room on the north west corner in the fall because out on the balancy you can see the back of Timp. Don't you love the breakfast? We even spent Christmas eve there after Grandpa died. Loved it. The owner, played the coach in High School Musical.
Post a Comment