Sunday, August 1, 2010

The List...

Well I got the idea from my sister to start updating my blog with simple to the point lists. I think I might be able to update more often doing that, than trying to come up with something significant and interesting to say. So, here is what has been happening in our life's..

- last week we spent the weekend up north visiting our family for the 4th! Was so much fun getting to see everyone, and taking part in all the festivities!

- I'm coming up on my last week of work. It is going to be so strange to quit. I'm glad I will only have school to focus on, but lets face it, I hope I stay busy enough so I don't get bored. I actually really enjoy my job so I am having mix feelings about my last day fast approaching.

- Seth and I are finally recovering from being sick. Having the cold in the St. George heat is not even right.

- We leave to Cabo in 10 days!

- Our anniversary to creeping up on us. Can't believe it has already been a year.

- We start school in 3 weeks! We better start enjoying our last few days of freedom.

- We have spent so many weekends up north this summer, it is going to be hard to miss out on everything once school starts back up.

- I am determined to try a Zumba class down here one of these nights, I have yet to convince myself it is okay to show up by yourself.

- I have decided you have to just look away and hand over your money when it comes to school, the fees are never ending. I hope one day I can say it all paid off.

- You would think living in 110 degree weather my skin would show some signs of color, well, I am beginning to stick out. I really need to get outside (my indoor job 5 days a week doesn't help)

- Lastly.. I have the most handsome husband ever!

2 comments:

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Sounds like you guys have had a great summer. Next time your up me you and meg should go to lunch. And yes, I have heard zumba is so much fun and I want to try it out too!!!

Haley said...

I love the update! I'm so jealous that you get to go on a nice long vacation and you get to quit your job. I know that you will replace working with school, but I'm still jealous. I can't wait to see you next time you come up to visit or when we decide to venture down. I sure do miss you guys!