Liv keeps asking to watch it over and over, "Nin, mom, nin." Translation: "Again, mom, again."
Ha ha ha I love it!
That is the coolest thing I have seen this christmas season. So cool. I will have to copy your idea for our family.
I don't know who makes the cutest elf, Amanda or Seth...Maybe it's a tie!:)
So funny! I love it! Amanda, you look just mom in that picture!
love it :)
So fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Liv keeps asking to watch it over and over, "Nin, mom, nin." Translation: "Again, mom, again."
Ha ha ha I love it!
That is the coolest thing I have seen this christmas season. So cool. I will have to copy your idea for our family.
I don't know who makes the cutest elf, Amanda or Seth...Maybe it's a tie!:)
So funny! I love it! Amanda, you look just mom in that picture!
love it :)
So fun!
Post a Comment