Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Is the thought of writing 10 at the end of your date line weird to anyone else but me? I cannot believe it is already a new year. Time has seriously flown by and I'm barely catching up to it.

Christmas was great. Nothing better than getting together with family and keeping traditions. The day after Christmas my parents, Maddie, Seth, and I flew to California for a few day vacation. It was sort of last minute, and we were sad the rest of the family couldn't come but we still had fun. We spent the day at the flea market, a day at Disneyland, and a day lounging and shopping. Seth got to go to the Celtics game with my dad too.

By the time we returned the next day we had to drive home. Seth had to be back for work the next day. I have had these few days off, which has been nice to get settled it but also has been soo boring alone. I have read 2 books this break, which I highly recommend (Suzanne Collins The Hunger Games, and Catching Fire). It was nice since I haven't read a book for myself in who knows how long.

The real world starts Monday again. I wouldn't say I am excited, but I need to do something other than sit home. This long break has been way too nice.

We did get all moved out before we went up north for Christmas. With the help of Seth's parents we were able to get it all cleaned in time. We are still trying to get settled into this new place, but think it will be a great thing for us.

I'm sad to see the holidays are over. This is one my favorite times of the year and it went too fast. I'm excited to see what the new year brings, I am still thinking of my new years resolutions.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh, don't remind me of New Year's Resolutions! Each year I give them less and less thought...maybe not a good thing, but a way to keep your sanity!:)