Monday, November 16, 2009

Recently..

Looks like we have been behind on our updates.. here is a quicky
  • Seth is still plugging through school. He is looking forward to the end of the semester. He has met some great people in the program, and is glad to finally be learning stuff that will actually apply to his career. He started clinicals recently, even though this semester they are at the nursing home he seems to enjoy it. Once again he got stuck with the only student in the class that is struggling, unfortunately his teachers think very highly of him and thought he would be the one that could handle it and might influence him to do better. I don't know how he does it, working full time and school full time. It practically consumes his life right now, he lives in scrubs!
  • My family came down the middle of October for my dad and brothers birthday. They fall on the same day so it worked out that I got to see all most everyone. We did a lot of eating out, and painted some pumpkins. They all turned out soo cute! Olivia even participated!
  • Seth played in the Halloween Softball Tournament. It is tradition for them to play every year. It was fun to get together with family and they had a pretty good team too!
  • Halloween didn't feel like Halloween this year. Seth worked, and I sat home patiently waiting for him to get off. You don't get many trick-or-treaters in a basement apartment (none to be exact). We did treat ourselves to sushi and a movie late that night.
  • November rolled around way too quickly! I can't believe we have been married for 3 months. Crazy how fast time goes by, especially when I think we were engaged that long, that felt forever!
  • I have one class lecture left, and my final. I'm so glad it's coming to an end! I just turned in all my application stuff for the Dental Hygiene program down here, it was nice to get that all put aside. Now for the waiting...
  • My mom and Madison came down a few weeks ago. My dad won tickets to Kelly Clarkson and said I could have one if I took Madison. Of course I agreed, and it worked out because Seth played softball at the World tournament in Vegas the next day. They were undefeated until the championship and ended up taking 2nd place!
  • This last weekend one of my best friends Tierney came into town. I took her to Peter Breinholt and Ryan Shupe and the Rubberbands concert for her birthday and out to dinner. It was so fun to get to see her and hang out. We also got to see Brandt and Norm as they passed through for a softball tournament.
Well that is what our lives have consumed of lately.. business! We are excited for the holidays coming up, and look forward to thanksgiving, family, black friday, and time off!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

When are you coming home? We kind of miss you around here, ya know!

Amanda said...

I'll be up Wednesday night.. I know I am so excited to see everyone, I feel like it has been forever!!

Barbara said...

Sounds super busy, but so happy! What are you going to stay up for on Black Friday, this year?:)

Brantley & Meghan said...

Dang girl you guys have had quite the stuff happening. Im so excited for you too come down this weekend and hang out with me!!!! its going to be super fun. I miss you guys I hate not seeing you all the time. McKoy is going to need his aunt here all the time so you better be planning lots of weekends haha Love you bunches P.S. I only have 6 days left almost 5 :)