Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving week...

Thanksgiving break finally arrived. Our last night of school was Tuesday, but Seth and I both had work Wednesday. I rode up with Seth's roommate and a friend because Seth was scheduled to work thanksgiving at the hospital. Luckily they called him off early Thursday morning so he was able to drive home and make it in time for my family breakfast! Later that day we stopped at my grandmas to visit everyone before we headed to Seth's house for the night. It was so good to see everyone and catch up.

Seth has been looking forward to door busting since last thanksgiving! This year we decided to camp outside of circuit city. A bunch of friends joined us, and most of us didn't even have anything we really wanted to get at a killer price, but it was fun to just get to hang out with everyone and catch up. Brandt came for a couple hours as well. Seth ended up getting quite a bit! He is so into the gadgets, it totally reminds me of my dad and brother... We got a 14.7 megapixel camera with touch screen and HD video! It is awesome, Seth also got some movies, games, and a PSP. We were out till about twelve the next day, we went to the mall and to Sams Club with some friends. We spend the afternoon sleeping for the night before!

Saturday night my mom planned for our whole family to attend The Christmas Carol at Hales Theater. It was awesome! I loved the setup of the place, and the actors did a great job. It was a fun activity for all of us to get together and go to.

We left sunday morning, it was hard coming back! I now get to go back to school and work, for a while I was enjoying my vacation!

2 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

chi chic chicaa chica count down is on!! I'm going downtown to st jeezy street!

7 pm LVF #2

mayna and randy said...

Hey you two.... good luck on all the finals. Looking forward to seeing you guys when you get up this way again.