Friday, November 21, 2008

For the record...

Tonight I remembered where we parked and Seth did not... I know everyone thinks it is the weirdest thing in the world, but it never happens. I feel like I am getting old, luckily forgetting where you park is not a sign of Alzheimer. With my old car, it was hard to lose, the only yellow bug in the parking lot with a fin kind of gave it away but I struggle now to find any other car and remembering exactly where we parked. Seth laughs, but tonight I had a chance to rub it in his face that I knew exactly where we were going and he did not.

2 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

winner!! I think Seth is losing his edge. Anyways, I'm glad to see you guys post something new before Christmas. Love you guys!!

Wendi said...

Are you coming home for Thanksgiving? You better!!!!