Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thriller...





Last night we had tickets to thriller! Before we left I made mummy calzones which were delicious. My two roommates Kenzie, and Lindsey came with us to the show.

The show was awesome! I went last year, and it was just as good this year. The dancing is amazing, it makes me wish I was back performing like that. If you haven't heard about thriller you should definitely read about it, and if you get a chance attend a show next year! It is definitely worth the money.

My friends convinced me to let them do my hair and make up crazy, I'm not going to lie I looked pretty scary..but they didn't look much better. It was kind of a spur or the moment thing, we had nothing else to dress up as so this was the best we could do to feel in the Halloween spirit. I'm surprised Seth wanted to be seen with me!

3 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

I really want to go to that. It sounds like you had fun!

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Looks like you had fun! You look so cute Mandy!!! Thanks, I figured it out though. I'll have to add you to my list so I see what you've been up to! I miss seeing you around my moms house! Love you!!!

Winsor said...

I want to go to Thriller. Maybe next year...