Okay, so I have been completely awful at updating my blog. I can't believe October has already flown by. It felt like yesterday I was collecting rent and blogging about the first softball tournament. Now here I am again, collecting rent for November and blogging about the halloween softball tournament that just happened last weekend.
Brandt came down on wednesday night. Thursday we went and played some tennis and ping pong at the college. Brandt was pretty impressed wit my tennis skills, I must say they are really good! I all most beat Seth in our game, but I still lost. I guess its good for his ego right? Thursday night Seth's family made it down here. We all made a late night stop at Dennys for some dinner. Friday and Saturday were the games. They went 2-3 but had a outstanding win of 21-0 in one of the games. I was designated to take pictures! I think I got some good ones. It was so much fun to see everyone again, not much goes on with Seth and I so its good to mix it up sometimes and actually have plans for once!
School is going great for the both of us. We are just trying to stay caught up in our classes while working full time. We are excited for this semester to be over and be moving on to a new one! College is great that way, you have class for 4 months then you move on..
Seth is loving working at the hospital, and he is really good at it. I hate to brag about him but the staff just loves him. He was choosen to meet with the state auditors for a meeting even when there were others that have been working there for 3+ years. Their hospital is ranked something like 4th in the nation, and their floor got a great reward too (I'm not sure what its called so I'll have to ask Seth!). He is constantly getting compliments from the patients, and emails from his charge nurse thanking him for being part of their team. I can't believe how much he already knows! He is way smarter then he gives himself credit for. He is looking forward to nursing school, and I can't wait for him to finish!
My job is going really well. It is starting to pick up in business, some days better than others. I love who I am working for, and the other two girls in the office are great too! I don't know how I got so lucky to get two great jobs in a row. It is going to be hard to expect anything less.
Well sorry about the long post! I'll try to be better this next month at posting some exciting news. I'll get some pictures from this past weekend on sometime soon as well!
4 comments:
Thanks for having me!! I'm shocked you didn't post any pictures of your event. What she didn't tell you is that she probably took like 400 + pictures between two cameras!
Keep doing good in school it will pay off.
It's great to hear how good the both of your are going. Stop by and see us when you are up this way again. Might need to hit Joe's again, been a long time. Brandt come too.
Thanks for the update. I am glad you are both doing so well.
Post a Comment