Friday, August 15, 2008

My Place...

It has taken me a while to get pictures taken of my place, but I finally got some taken last night.


This is my living room. Yes, we do have floral couches. We have tried to find some couch covers that will fit on them but we haven't had any luck! Not to mention they are super expensive and lets face it, we have no money! So for now we are enjoying the design, they are quite comfortable. I swear it's always the older stuff that feels the best.








On the right you can see our TV and a few decorations we found to put up... its not much but at least we wont all get depressed looking at blank walls.




This is our dining room and our kitchen. We spend a lot of time in here, we all love food!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, I love it! Next time you come down let me know and we'll do extensions on you! I'll let you know how mine go!

Maddie said...

Awh, it's starting to look like home. How about your room? Did you buy new stuff or did you take your room stuff down there?

Wendi said...

Lookin' good!! When do you start school and work?

Sarah said...

Your place is cute...Where do you live?