Friday, August 15, 2008

Killer deals...

Seth seems to have constant luck with stuff like this. He is always finding good deals and half the time I don't even know how. He and one of his new roommates decided to go check out DI for a couch. They came back with a love seat and a the big couch for 15 bucks! They also bought a nice heavy duty table for 20, but it didn't come with chairs. When they got back they informed me that DI had a huge TV for 300 dollars but they talked them down to 200. It had HD and everything. Its in perfect condition too! They couldn't decide if they were going to get it or not but they couldn't pass up the offer..


This is it! I think Seth measured it and it was 54 inches!















The couches were a little dirty when they got them, they decided they would buy sheets and try to cover them that way. I told them they would just slip off eventually, but they had to try it out of course. The first day they looked pretty good, this is what they looked like a week later! lol I think they have decided to take the sheets back and look for another alternative! The sheets were almost double what the couch was in price!

It is looking like a typical boy apartment! They have all sorts of ideas on how to decorate it too. It's hilarious to listen to them plan it all out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Seth, lol, I can just see it, he's so funny :)

Meagan said...

Hey, I finished the series. It was pretty good. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. I wrote about it on my blog, if you want to read it. Thanks for letting me borrow your books. I have them all here, and I'll try to remember to take 'em to Mom's tomorrow.

Oh, and I tried to add you as a friend or whatever to my iChat. It says it's waiting your approval or something. So, let be in, okay?