Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally...

Saturday July 12, 2008 I finally got a new car! I loved the yellow bug and I was lucky enough to get to drive it, but it was slowly breaking down on me! My dad took me car shopping last weekend. I forgot how much I hate sales people. Especially car salesman. Luckily my dad knows how to deal with them, because I just get annoyed and never want to go back. After a few hours of looking around I found a black Nissan Sentra that I absolutely loved. My dad agreed because it was a Nissan and he believes they'll run forever. My mom just recently bought a brand new Sentra and loves hers so I knew it would be a great buy..so far so good, I love it!

I took all these picture on my phone, but its the best I could do for now!

On our way to pick up the car we stopped in Orem to look at some Shih'tzu puppies! We fell in love with them both, but we were fortunate enough to get home with just one! She is the cutest thing in the world, we have yet to decide on a name. Ellie of course is jealous and won't even go near her! Hopefully she'll warm up to her.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute and Cute!

Tessa and Joel said...

hey amanda! i just realized you left me a comment, sorry i am not sure when you did. Anyway, thank you for that and yes it has been awhile! I am not having a reception, just getting married in the temple, so i am sorry i won't be sending you an invitaion :( but if i were having a reception i totally would send you one! anyway, your boy is super cute :) and are you engaged, just curious? Anway, talk to you later! Thanks again! Hope all is well for you.

Tessa

Tessa and Joel said...

Oh an your car is super cute! i like those cars too!