- Seth is still working his butt off at work.
- We head to Denver next weekend, I am so excited for a quick getaway.
- Netflix is awesome! I wish they had more movies for the instant stream online, but we have plenty to catch up on until they do. We just started Friday Night Lights. It is pretty good, and it gives us something to do together for cheap!
- We LIVE in scrubs. Guess we better get use to it.
- Because Seth has been working so late, I have had plenty of time to catch up on HGTV, and TLC. Lets just say I know just what to look for in a house, can probably make the best tasting and best looking cake ever, and am a pro at shopping for wedding
dresses!
-Seth has work off tomorrow and I can hardly wait!! We haven't had a day off together in a while.
- Summer is fading fast, It still is warm down here but not nearly as warm as it was. The nights and mornings are finally cooling down, but i'm afraid of what's to come. I am NOT ready for winter.
- There are two things I have been wanting, I added them to my christmas list: Pampered Chef cake decorator, and some earrings from Nordstrom's


well thats it for today, hope you have a wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
Come home soon!
Mandy you are so cute!!! I love your post! And hey, I expect to see the finished product of the cake and bring me a piece, allllll the way from St. George!! Hang in there with school, you are a smart cookie. Love and miss you very much, oh and the pics... I remember some of them back in the day... my, my how time has flown!
Post a Comment