so what better to do than go through all my pictures on my computer?? Here are a few of what I found..




I had soo many more pictures I wanted to add, but didn't want to overload you with anymore pictures than I already did!
I have yet to post pictures from our trip, I will get on that next time I am bored.
3 comments:
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, I really love my kids!! So last I heard you got accepted into the Dental Hygeine program! I did an internship for an orthodontist my junior year of high school and my mom works for an orthodontist and my dad owns a dental lab that he runs out of my parents basement so were kind of teeth people! I think that is so awesome it really is and I wish you the very best of luck!!
I love the Halloween costume!
I love old pictures!!
Post a Comment