Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crazy/Busy!

Well its that wonderful time again... Putting my input on the blog! So here is a recap of what has been going on the last month or so.
Amanda got accepted into her dental hygiene program which was AMAZING! We didnt expect to hear back for a couple months, so we were surprised to hear of her acceptance a week after she took her array of tests. Its quite the accomplishment, and I am SO SO proud of her. She has worked her butt off to get there. Shes only been in school for a year, and is already accepted which is amazing. I am really proud!

It was my birthday and Amanda made it pretty amazing! She had lunch delivered, and balloons to my work, organized a surprise get together with a bunch of friends, family, and Brandt. He came down and stayed for 4 days as we had a softball tournament in St. George that weekend. It was fun to celebrate Brandts birthday, which is the day after mine, as well.

We also just got back from our spring break vacay to Arizona. We went down for a week to watch spring training baseball. If you are a baseball fan I highly recommend this because every seat is cheap, and you get to interact with the players which you usually dont get to experience. On our way back from Arizona we spent the night in Las Vegas and saw KA by Cirque De Soleil. It was incredible as well. To cap off the weekend, I played in a USSSA softball tournament with my brothers team Off Constantly and took 1st place. It was great to have a break from work and school to kinda regain focus.
Well thats all for now!!!

2 comments:

The Lovells said...

Happy Birthday Seth and a big congrats to Amanda. That is awesome. Good to hear you guys are doing well in Softball. My men's league and coed league start in about 3 weeks. I can't wait.

Caitlin and Cade said...

I am a crafty queen!!!!!!! You'll never believe the project I am working on right now! We better have a craft day before we get in school.... probably need a few here and there tho to give our minds little breaks!!!