Sunday, February 14, 2010

14 Things

I was feeling the Valentines Love this afternoon
Here are 14 things I love or have learned about Seth over the years of dating, and being married to him!

1. He talks in his sleep quite frequently! I always try and remember what he said so I can make fun of him, but I don't ever remember once I wake up. It is so cute though, most of the time he even makes sense.

2. He has an uneven smile, something I adore about him.

3. He goes to chick flicks with me, and even shopping.

4. He sometimes takes longer to get ready than I do, I still haven't figured this one out yet!

5. He is the hardest working person I know. He works full time, and goes to school full time. He still makes time for himself, and most importantly me. I don't know how he juggles it all.

6. He doesn't sleep with a pillow, and hardly any blankets. But when he does use a blanket he usually steals mine!

7. He kisses me goodbye every morning, no matter how early. There isn't a better way to start my day.

8. He loves music, and knows about every song and artist out there! He is slowly teaching me to recognize songs!

9. Technology is his next best friend, he is always doing research about the latest

10. He always knows how to make me laugh, even when I don't want to.

11. Family is important to him, and mean the world to him.

12. He loves food almost as much as I do!

13. He is weird! Just like me, and I love it.. we can totally be ourselves around each other. I always tell him "Weird beats boring!"

14. He is quick to forgive, and he constantly reminds me he will always love me no matter what happens..

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

You have quite the catch. You two are perfect for each other. Happy Valentine's Day.

Haley said...

Him and Kyler both have an electronic addiction! Maybe it is a good thing they can't hang out a lot because I have a feeling they would be bad influences on each other! I guess if we hung out more I'd be a bad influence on you with shopping so we can call it even! I miss you so I'll take the risk of spending lots of money if you just come home!

gillian said...

Haha- Amanda, I still remember us being in our hotel room in Branson and you talking to Seth... I remember thinking "I wonder if they will get married..." And I am so glad you guys did. You seem so happy! I miss you tons, and love reading your blog! Take care! love ya!

Brantley & Meghan said...

Man i love you guys your perfect for each other and i definitly agree you both are very very weird hahaha love and miss you guys so much