Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today..

Today was a good day...
  • Woke up
  • Went to school
  • Had some good laughs with Seth
  • Played Golf with Seth (he even was brave enough to let me drive the cart!!)
  • And my favorite part...
I attended a dance class, its been way too long. I honestly needed it. I'm going to be super sore tomorrow, but I had a lot of fun. I know what kept me sane all those years.. I miss it..

We have a lot to catch up on, with some fun pictures ... so who knows, maybe I'll be adding two post this week, shocker I know ;)

5 comments:

Maddie said...

Amanda you attended a dance class!!!! Are you going to keep going?

Maddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Yeah I am! I bought a punch pass...

Brandt Lovell said...

awesome, I LOVE this post. it's simple, to the point and shows us all the valuable things that matter in a relationship!! I hope dance was amazing! :)

Barbara said...

Way to go! You've got to live a little! That way you can keep up with the 'ol grind!