Here are my 8 things Brandt tagged me on, we will see if Seth ever gets to it! haha
Eight things I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting Married
2. Going home this weekend!
3. Finishing this summer semester
4. Seeing Seth after work
5. Watching Seths softball tournaments
6. Going to Cancun on my HONEYMOON!
7. My bridal shower
8. Seth starting his program
Eight things I did this week:
1. Went to school
2. Went to work
3. Saw Transformers 2
4. Went to the batting cages with Seth (I even hit a few!)
5. Did homework
6. Did more homework
7. Saw The Proposal
8. Went out to eat
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Drive my new car
2. Travel the world
3. Be done with school
4. Visit friends and family more often
5. Dance
6. Go on a shopping spree
7. Sing really good!
8. Play musical instruments
Eight shows that I watch:
1. Greek
2. Kyle XY
3. Secret Life
4. Prison Break
5. So you think you can dance
6. One Tree Hill
7. Friends
8. Gilmore Girls
Eight Places I'd like to travel:
1. Africa
2. Paris/France
3. Australia
4. Hawaii
5. England
6. Caribbean
7. Washington DC
8. All of Europe!
Eight people I tag:
1. Meagan
2. Meghan
3. Shiann
4. Madison
5. Wendi
6. Kyler & Haley
7. Jackie
8. Ty & Whitney
2 comments:
Yay for your whole list of looking forward to!! You and Seth are perfect. Is transformers that good?! I need to see you hit to believe it!
I heard that the proposal is the funniest thing EVA. Learn how to drive the stick!! best thing ever!
really? Africa number 1?
Africa, now that is the most untamed place on the earth! I totally want to go there! I finally read the Poisonwood Bible, and loved the colorful descriptions of Africa.
Post a Comment