Sunday, April 26, 2009

Seths New Ride

I picked out a new ride for Seth! I think he will totally be so excited to get this scooter/motorcycle thing, instead of his bullet bike! I can't wait to show him. The outfit is a definite must as well. Don't tell me you can't picture him on it.. :)

I took this picture this morning! It was hilarious to see this guy riding this bike. I just had to snap a picture on my phone.

7 comments:

Maddie said...

Gosh, your windows to dirty!

Amanda said...

I know its sick huh! but I don't want to wash them until I know it wont rain again.

Brandt Lovell said...

zomg!! thats HAWTNESS!

Chelsea said...

Fun!

Jackee said...

I'm sure Seth will love it so much more than a bullet bike, NOT!

Barbara said...

That is soooo Seth! Gotta love it!

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.