
As many of you were aware, yesterday was my older brother Brandt's (aka Sugar Plum, this is my personal nickname, and

extended version of "shug") birthday. I just wanted to publicly congratulate him, and share a few things that are close to me. I love that our birthdays are so close (mine is the 3rd), and that we usually celebrate them together. He is absolutely hands down the most influential person in my life along with Amanda. We share alot of the same likes and dislikes, including sports, gadgets, music, etc. He is always up for every one of my crazy ideas. I am blown away with how smart he is, and how well he is doing in his life. Brandt I am so proud of you and would like to thank you for being my brother, and most importantly my best friend. I love you and I hope you had a stellar birthday! Here are a few pictures to settle the mood :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:
speechless. and in tears. :) that was super nice of you!
You two (boys) are great and have been so good for each other now and in the early years growing up. It has been fun watch you guys. And you do have so much in common with each other.
Post a Comment