Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seth's 19th Birthday

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Seth...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Today is Seth's 19th birthday. I can't believe it is already here. We spent last night going to Olive Garden to celebrate since all day today we have school (how unfortunate for him). But I am so proud of him for everything he has accomplished. He is such a hard worker, and I have truly got to experience how smart he really is. He truly has a gift of working with people, he will do great things in the health care profession (which keep him in your prayers he is applying to a few schools right now). I'm so lucky to have him in my life, he completely spoils me and makes me so happy, I don't know where I would be without him. I hope he has the greatest day ever, and you all remember to wish him a Happy Birthday.

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!

P.S.
Happy birthday also to my brother-in-law Gub! It is crazy that him and Seth share the same birthday. I wish I was home to celebrate with my family!

7 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

Happy Birthday to my BRO!!! Seth is the absolute best in the entire world, he is gifted and has a lot to offer to people of all kinds. He will be successful to whatever he chooses to do.

I kind of look up to the fella.

Happy 19th Birthday... see you Friday!

mayna and randy said...

Since we already left you a message on your phone,we just what to wish you happy birthday again. Have a Great Day (even if you have classes all day) Amanda takes good care of you.

and to shug, your next!

Love you guys!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Seth!

Jackee said...

Have a great birthday, Seth! I hope it's a great one and a milestone in your life.

Brandt Lovell said...

you can finally buy WINSTONS!! hahah what a pathetic milestone!! :) Hope your having a good day!

The Lovells said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday Seth!