Monday, January 19, 2009

DISTURBED!!!


I decided to break my blogging silence (I guess there was a positive in getting my camera stolen, so I could keep using the excuse that I didn't have pictures :)) and announce that I almost can't sleep at night thinking about the DISTURBED/SEVENDUST concert with my best buds Brandt, Turpy, and Dallin! Brandt has been lame lately about coming to concerts in Vegas with me, so I have been going with my roomies (who, no offense, don't know what a concert is really about!!) so its nice to be reunited with the gang! Up dates later! EW AH AH AH AH (David Draimans famous growl)

*TLK*

3 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

YES! I can't wait! and...I would totally go to a concert in Vegas, but it needs to be when us working folk don't work.. ya know?! Not all of us can just have the schedule and life that they wish!

ps.. Disturbed and Sevendust are freaking tight. I can't wait to see David Draiman again!

Brandt Lovell said...

ps, is this a first time ever post? I think it may be?! maybe I should blog about it, and highlight this wonderful day?!

Amanda said...

wow, I was totally shocked to see Seth posted!!!
To bad it was about a concert and not how wonderful his girlfriend is haha :)