Friday, January 23, 2009

Brains & Guts!

Our classes this semester are pretty interesting..

In our Anatomy lab we get the opportunity to dissect cadavers. Trust me, at first I was really nervous, I all most did not take the class because of this reason. I think what made it easier than I thought was the fact that they do not look like a person at all, they pretty much look plastic. The smell is about the only thing that is really bad. We have only gotten into the head and the brain, but we soon will be working our way down the body!

Here is Seth about to bite into a real brain!
This one actually looks pretty clean and nice compared to the others! I thought you all would like to know what we are getting are hands in!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Maybe you should have titled this post "Disturbed," as well!:)

Jackee said...

Oh the days of Anatomy & Physiology. I kind of miss those classes, I actually really liked them. I wish I could remember everything I learned.

Brandt Lovell said...

ewe!!