Friday, April 25, 2008
Home Run Streak
Well we mentioned Seth's softball games in our last blog, but last nights game can not go without being noticed! Last night they played two of the hardest teams in the league. We picked up on batting but they still struggled with defense. Seth hit is first home run of the season in the first game, and continued to hit well. I tried taking a few pictures but it seemed a little too dark and I wasn't exactly in the perfect place to take pictures, not to mention it is still 20 degrees outside at the end of April. We ended up losing both games, but Seth seemed to have an amazing streak of home runs! He hit two more the second game. Last year I missed the only home run he hit of course, and tonight luckily I made it to see all three. Don't ask me how that happens. Well knowing Seth he was pretty proud and excited even though they ended up losing. Ciera and I are getting much better at the whole stats thing, we can actually say we might now a little more about what goes on in the game, and you know we are doing good when the score bored is screwed up and we know the score, how many outs, whose on base, and so forth. Hopefully as the season continues they can pick it up and win a few. At least they can still have fun playing the game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeez, what was that the 5th time in his life he took a ball over the fence? 2 last season, 1 in season play, one in St. George, and then this season 2 that counted in back to back games, then another long ball to end the game due to the one up rule!
Keep it coming TLK
Post a Comment