Thursday, October 21, 2010

came and gone..

- Who would have thought fall break would come and go so fast?? I can't believe it has already been a week. School is flying by, which I am grateful for.

- We spent the break up north with friends and family, we went bowling, saw three movies, and ate lots of good food.

- I still am claiming that I have the cutest nieces and nephews. Where would our entertainment be without them? I have no idea what we all did before they were here, they are getting so big, I wish they would stay little forever.

- We celebrated my dad and brothers birthday on friday. I find it weird that the only two men in our family share the same birthday. No wonder they are so much alike in everything else they do too.

- I was not looking forward to getting back in the swing of things - unfortunately I had no choice, Seth and I both came back home with 3 tests to study for this week, they don't waste anytime do they?

- Halloween is coming up quick, i'm disappointed I wont be up north going trick-or-treating, you can never get to old! (even if it is just to see them in their cute costumes)

- I am ready for the weekend, having a full week after a break is rough.

- You know those Nordstrom earrings down on the previous post? Yes, I bought them. I couldn't wait till christmas. :)

- No surprise, my life right now is full of study, study, study and Seth's is full of study, work, study, work. Somehow we find time for food and sleeping too.

No comments: