Saturday, September 12, 2009

Past Weekend

We spent last weekend Miniature golfing at Trafalga with Seth's family and some of mine. It was good to see everyone and to add some adventure to our weekend plans.












My dad won all of us, but lets just say I think he cheated.. he got far too many hole in ones!


We even got pizza, dip n dots, and did a few rounds on the go carts.. it was a blast! Afterwords we went to Happy Sumo for some delicious sushi, oh how I love that stuff...




Saturday we spent the day up at Swiss days in Heber. I haven't ever been, but this year it was super busy! We mostly spent our time eating all the wonderful food. We had to make it a short trip since Seth had to work the next day, but it was great to see everyone, I think it gets harder and harder to leave every time. As much as we love it down here, we sure do miss everyone..

Somehow I wasn't very good at taking pictures and missed out on some family and food! But here is the jist..

7 comments:

The Lovells said...

Can I just say how much I love Norm. What a character he is. It doesn't surprise me he won everyone...he has mad skills! I know you know this but your very lucky to have a father-in-law like him.

Wendi said...

Ewww! That last picture is sure attractive!!! NOT!!!!!

Maddie said...

Sorry that last comment was suppose to be me.

Jackee said...

Sounds like lots of fun!

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! And had a blast on your honeymoon. It is definately hard to get back into real life after vacations.

Tessa and Joel said...

Oh your new blog is so cute!!! I love it!!! :)

Tessa and Joel said...

Thank you so much! I love your pictures too! You guys both look like models in your pictures and make a darling couple! How did you meet each other? I don't even know your story? I know it's crazy how fast time goes by! Believe me your one year will be here before you know it! ;)