Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Membership

I don't have any more excuses for not exercising or not eating healthy.

Seth surprised me last night with a membership to the nearest gym, I am so excited! Hopefully I stick to it and make it worth it.

I'm thinking about taking a lot of the classes they offer. I have been going crazy not dancing and figured pilates or yoga might help out with that. They have an in door and out door pool. They even give you lessons on how to do laps, which I need! :) Oh and they have a kick boxing class, I'm thinking I would pick up on some moves so Wendi couldn't make fun of how I punch anymore.

Anyways, I'll let you know how it goes! Hopefully with the cruise coming up it will give me some motivation to get going.

2 comments:

Winsor said...

That is fun! When are you going on a cruise?

Brandt Lovell said...

First of MAy!

and... I can't believe you didnt even tell me about the gym pass!!